I'm sorry, but if you want to see pretty much any of this glog accurately, you can do one of a few things:

CLICK HERE

Click on the picture to zoom it out (doesn't work for skateboarding one because it is already the full size of that screen dimension)

Hover over "Glogster.com" OR right click and choose to view full screen

GLOG

MY TERMINATOR

MY TERMINATOR

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just want to not fail and get this schoolyear over with so I can get into my graphics class and finally use PHOTOSHOP! I noticed the writing lab computers have PhotoShop, but I haven't gotten to use it YET!!
I really want to try it, but my family sure can't afford a $700 computer program. So I'm REALLY looking forward to getting to use PHOTOSHOP!

Here's a picture made with PHOTOSHOP:

No comments:

Post a Comment